Grab ya a cup of joe and send us a note. Let us know how well you slept in your Iza Pearl pjs, share your sweetest dreams, or offer up suggestions!
WE WANT TO HERE FROM YOU!
WHAT ARE OTHERS SAYING…
- From the adorable packaging to the quirky tags, every detail of these PJs has been thought through! They are not only fun and bright, but they are incredibly comfy too! The first thing I want to do when I get home is change into my PJs. And the fact that they are made just a stone’s throw away is icing on the cake (or donut?)!
- I just have to write this review to say how much I love my Iza Pearl pj shorts! I especially like the styling on the sides of the shorts! The shorts have just the right amount of coverage and remind me of my favorite running shorts, only much, much cuter and comfortable! They wash up so well and I wear them all the time! And I love the fact that they are made in Texas!
- I received the button down pajama set as a gift and have totally love wearing them! The quality is outstanding. I even like their sewn in labels that have a fun and quirky twist to the regular ho-hum wording on most labels. Ever ything about them is wonderful!
- Just received my Iza Pearl pajamas and they are even cuter than what I hoped they would be! I really like the feel of the wide waist band and the fit in the rise. Ver y flattering and they even look cute after sleeping in them all night long! They just make me feel happy when I wear them!
- I love my Iza Pearl robe! It’s super cute, well made, and comfortable. The tie belt is stitched at the side seams so it’s always ready to wrap the festive fabric around you and be tied into a darling bow. Extra details, such as the mini ball trim at the sleeves and hem, make it even more fun to wear. My other robe is now jealous.